Heart and Mind Activities for Today's Kids, Ages 8-9
Heart and Mind Activities for Today's Kids includes 100 fun activities to support children's well-being. Real-world scenarios and hands-on reflective projects create positive experiences for children and help them learn to manage emotions, reduce anxiety, and navigate social situations. Activities include art, puzzles, games, coloring, and more!
The full-color pages and graphics create memorable and fun learning opportunities and help children:
• Gain mindfulness skills to build better friendships
• Learn empathy and understand other perspectives
• Develop tools to decrease anxiety and regulate emotions
• Become aware of feelings and how their words and actions affect other people
• Develop positive self-talk toward themselves
Social and emotional learning activities include:
• Colorful art projects
• Crossword puzzles
• Calming coloring pages
• Creative hands-on activities
• Heart and mind games
These full-color activity books are great for at-home learning, homeschool, and building connections between home and school.
No key is included as answers will vary."